Saturday, April 18, 2009

Official Buyer for the Ragteam

What is Ragteam, you ask? Well, my talented neices have a site on Etsy, http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7097833, where they sell quilts. They make the quilts out of old clothes that they find at Goodwill. Today I made my first trip to buy fabric for them. I managed to get a corduroy jacket, 4 pairs of corduroy pants, a corduroy shirt, two denim shirts and 2 denim dresses for about $40! Not bad, I think. I didn't find any cool colors, but the pants are blue, black, forest green and kind of a teal color. The corduroy shirt is white and the jacket is gray. The denim stuff is just plain denim, I didn't find any cool patterns or anything.



I tried to go to the Goodwill outlet where you can buy clothes and pay by the pound, but there was a stupid baseball game or something so I couldn't find a single place to park! OK, truth be told, I found a parking spot and was getting ready to pull in when these two hippies walked in front of me, and someone pulled in and took the spot even though they could see I was waiting for it. Grrr.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we would like to thank our offical shopper for procuring all the amazing fabric!
love the ragteam~